Innovation in its purest form means to create something new, but it can also mean better solutions, new methods of doing something, finding more efficient and effective ways of completing a task, or creating new processes or workflows.
Innovation is what drives companies; by coming up with new and fresh ideas, companies are able to remain relevant and drive success.
Innovation is what propels businesses into the future, and allows them to forge a new path of relevance, profit, and success.
WHAT STUDENTS LEARN
• Understand what fostering innovation means
• Learn what an innovative workplace looks like
• Determine how you can help create an innovative workplace environment
• Understand your role in helping to foster innovation
• Know what happens in the workplace when you help foster innovation
• Describe ways that innovation can help your company
WHAT’S TOPICS ARE COVERED?
• Creating an Innovative Environment
• Who is Doing it Well?
• A Leader’s Role in Innovation
• Systems and Processes for Innovation
• Is it Okay to Fail?
• Innovation and Teams
• What Happens When you Foster Innovation
There are no reviews yet.